"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Daytime Savannah


Today we're taking a drive in Savannah and just looking at some of the sights........













Pretty yellow homes!

homes in need of a little help

....and abandoned luncheonettes

maybe a school?

Attention Debbie and Diane and who else loves PURPLE!? Purple house, purple house alert!

I love the color of the one on the left, kind of a peach color?



What do y'all think this was?--a store maybe?


We'll end the tour today here with this little pink house, because we are STARVING! LOL....time to go to supper!
Do I see a Steak and Shake? do y'all have these where you live? I just love to eat here!




What do you choose? I got a cheeseburger with ketchup, mustard, onion and pickle! And a big order of crispy french fries! Yum!

5 comments:

  1. Walking or riding is always fun with you. I was fascinated with the one house the has what looks like spoked shutters on two of the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have one of those cute little fixer uppers!!
    We have Steak and Shake here, too! It was one of MOther's favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savanna Is a wonderful city and there is much to see and do. I think of it as larger Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how nice to see that diane and i are not the only purple lovers!! this was an interesting walk through what seems to be a very diverse area!! i love some of these homes, they just need a little tlc!!

    i like a hamburger, onions, tomato and lettuce. mayo and ketchup on the bun...i'll take a large fry with that!!

    thanks for thinking of me on your walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pre-vegetarian days, I loved Steak-n-Shake. Now there's really nothing for me to eat but French fries.

    Love the picture tour!

    ReplyDelete