"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Spring time pretties

Walking around and enjoying springtime in Charleston:
This sweet doggie is enjoying a nap on her driveway

I love this stunning courtyard! so elegant!

Love the black and white flooring on the piazza!


They always have gorgeous sidewalk flowers at this house, and I always stop to enjoy them






Over here..........a  photo session is taking place


Getting the perfect shot!

4 comments:

  1. Love getting to peek into those courtyard with you and that fountain girl is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see the most interesting things! Beautiful gardens and courtyards and even a glamorous photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those courtyard shots with the fountain....must be so peaceful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images! How fun to catch the photo shoot! And that sweet dog -- so adorable!

    ReplyDelete