"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Bird watching


today she has her baby doll and a bird book

following in Pa-Paw's footsteps!


Hello from baby doll!




she was very excited to find a bird and look it up in the book!



Long brick alleys can be a big adventure for a little girl!

taking care of her baby on the way
Lots of fun things to discover on the way:
tall white princess castles

mighty white lions that roar

secret gardens behind gates and fences

sun dappled Autumn lawns


and green horses who sing out to the mermaids just across the street!



It was a beautiful  day for a walk! Fall comes late to Charleston, it will be awhile before it really arrives yet. It has still been so hot and just the past day or so we've had some cooler temperatures, OPEN WINDOWS FOR FRESH BREEZES, YAY!
Thank you for stopping by and hope everyone's week is going just great!

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place to see and so cute with her dolly, I just love the names me maw and pa paw, I had never heard that until I starting blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such wonderful pictures. It is cooler and the plants all seem to just be busting at the seams. Loved the open gate, them walking on top of the wall and the hydrangeas to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how wonderful to see the hydrangeas, i miss mine!! bird watching is a great hobby to pass on to a young girl. my favorite aunt, who was like a grandmother to me, got me started when i was 8ish. i always think of her as i stand by my window!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi, What a fun adventure with your grandgirl. I love seeing young girls still want their dolls around. Let them be young while they may. Great things to discover on your walks. I love seeing gates and those brick alleys. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely walk through your beautiful streets. Your granddaughter seems to be enjoying it very much. It looks like Pa-paw is being very careful on those bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful adventure for your sweet girl, Debbi. She is darling and I know you love her to bits. How precious to be able to share your streets with her. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your granddaughter has gorgeous hair! It looks like you kids had a lot of fun :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely walk and I agree there are so many interesting things along the way, it was more of an adventure. Love that she included her cute doll, I'm thinking miss dolly was wondering what the secret was in the garden. What fun memories you were making with your granddaughter, and that bird book how fun!
    Hugs to you!!
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful walk and adventure! I have enjoyed looking at birds with all three of my grandkids and we always write down the dates we see different kinds of birds in our bird book. It is cooler here now too and I am so glad. I was so tired of that hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How delightful! It's much more fun with a little one to share the fun with. And so many birds to learn and remember! I'm still working on the 'trying' to remember part! Happy Fall my friend!

    ReplyDelete