"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, October 26, 2018

In the Window, A Week in October


Another "halloween" decoration, right? Nope, nope, nope. We discovered this guy in the window back in June or July, I think. Yep, the dead of summer, on a hot summer night! We still can't figure this one out, LOL! Charleston is certainly interesting....
Oh...and we walked back by just the other night and now that halloween is ACTUALLY NEAR, guess what,--Mr. Skeleton is now gone. ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL

6 comments:

  1. He's missing you say? Better watch over your shoulder....I think he's right BEHIND you! baaahaahaaahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there is a lot of Halloweenies In Charleston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny! And seeing him in July must have made you wonder if you were in Savanah, not Charleston, which I picture as being more sedate and traditional. Am I right, or wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that funny skeleton. Of course I would not want to see it all the time ….like this person's neighbor must. :) Blessings, stay warm. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bony fella in the window would be quite the sight in July lol,

    ReplyDelete