"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, October 12, 2018

presbyterian church

It's a gray, gloomy, muggy day

I made these pictures in August, and the weather is pretty much identical to this today as well, hot and muggy and RAIN.



here I am doing the "I don't know you're even making my picture as I look off into the distance and try to look casual but I actually DO KNOW you're making my picture" pose!! ha ha LOL






neat old lantern light!


pretty window!

a cameo, my big seahorse pendant, small pearls, a camera charm and a starfish charm--just a big jumble of stuff! LOL!








Pretty stone work



Mr. Front Porch gave me this ring for Christmas several years ago. Fun to wear!






I love these old red doors and especially those neat old fashioned door handles!
I wonder how many families have walked through these doors as the years flew by?

Our thoughts and prayers are with the folks who have been in the path of the terrible storm Hurricane Michael. What a bad storm. The fury of nature can bring such devastation and destruction. I hope y'all have stayed safe.

6 comments:

  1. Always enjoy going on your walk with you and there were too many I really liked to have favorites but the one of you staring off is really good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I love how you described your pose...you are so funny. You sure see plenty of interesting things in your city. I am glad you are safe . I am praying for those who have so much loss from the storm. Scary and sad. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked so pretty in your outfit.

    The devastation from Michael is terrible. I am glad to read that you escaped that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always find cool things to take pictures of on your walks. i too, liked those red doors and the stained glass above them. i have stained glass above my front door also!!

    michael was a bad storm but it did not seem to get the same attention as florence. my son michael lives in north carolina and they did not have anything more than rain. i think it impacted florida the most!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make a gloomy day look sunny and bright! Love the red doors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbi, I think this may be the church I was in when I was 16. My father had taken us down from Myrtle Beach for the day in Charleston, my only time there, and we went in the oldest church there and sat down in the pews for almost half an hour as he wanted us to "absorb" it. Is this the oldest one? I don't remember the name, only that it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete