"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, August 17, 2018

Art in the Windows




the book has such pretty pages!



 I liked this little book so much, I went and had a copy sent to one of my best girlfriends too!

If you've read my blog here for awhile, you know I love making pictures of windows and windowsills. Here are a few I've made pictures of:








a big bunny in this window! This was made around Easter one year.

beautiful vases in this window

one of my all-time favorites! Just love all the interesting things here!









Hope you enjoyed this little peek of a few Charleston windowsills with me!

7 comments:

  1. Debbi, I always like seeing what you see on your walks. I love seeing cats lying on window sills too. Your got some great pictures. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is my favorite but the one you like has many really old things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful captures and a great little book. my window sills are from the 80's, small...they don't hold anything and that is such a disappointment to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately most of the windows that would be doable are on the back of my house...but who says I still can't make them look pretty - I will see them from the inside - I love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why this one would be a keeper! It's really beautiful, all the displays here. I do love good windows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh How fun that book is
    I have blue wine bottles in my studio windows instead of curtains.
    I must look for that book
    I liked seeing all the different windows full of fun

    ReplyDelete