"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Lady in the window

Well, if you glanced up as you were walking by, you could hardly miss her!

So I zoomed in.
I think it was Arlene who asked me the other day what the people who have the lemon trees do when it snows and ices or gets so cold. I went back by and saw this:




the same tree a couple of weeks ago

Across the river there was a big oyster roast going on:






Other random sights this week:
This dog was pulling this guy on the skateboard SO FAST and having a ball doing it! They zoomed by so fast I only got one picture!
this pretty kitty was like "keep that nonsense away from ME!!" LOL

Out walking the city on a cold cold day. I was hoping the bright spring flowers on my scarf might bring spring on SOON. Nope, that did not work. ha ha LOL

beautiful pattern in the sidewalk
........and pretty blue skies.
Got this sweet little baby dress at the thrift store:


Pretty detail on the bodice!

It will be so pretty on one of my dolls or when I play "ponies" with lil granddaughter!
(below)--the fountain at night


Hope your week is going well!

6 comments:

  1. Those are all great pictures! I know that when it is cold there it is really cold-it is different than in these northern climates when we are used to be frozen for about six months out of the year.
    Hope you have a great day! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lady in the window! Love that baby dress too! I would not be able to resist the oyster roast. My father used to roast oysters in our backyard when I was growing up. So yummy!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed my Painted Ladies post and my post about the Haight. I went back and added another seven photos to that Haight Ashbury post just for you, so check it out when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in your hat and scarf, Debbi! That lady in the window is fabulous in a kind of creepy way, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty in your scarf! that lady in the window could seem scary if you didn't know what it was haha...love the detail in the sidewalk and the guy being pulled by his dog is fun! have a great weekend debbi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i have seen the lady in the window before, here!!

    that's a wonderful picture of you, looking all jazzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbi,
    An oyster roast is the best time and eating. Now I'm hungry.
    You always have too much fun on your walks!

    ReplyDelete