"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Our Tuesday

I stopped to admire all the little statues and cute things in this little garden:


They have alot of the blue/white pottery I love.




 Out for a walk with our girls tonight.


My old shoes:
These old shoes have been on so many adventures with me! Old, strong, sturdy, they protect my feet and they are pretty darn comfortable too! LOL


..........time to head home---cheeseburgers from the grill tonight!
thrift store finds this week:

a sweet little Valentine dress for Granddaughter:

Love these curtains!

a pretty blouse, new with tags!


I just love the pretty floral print!!
Hope everybody's week is going fine!

5 comments:

  1. Walking, thrifting and grilling! You are living the good life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog and the hanging glass the best....

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always look so happy debbi, life is good!! i love a decorated garden, all the statues and pots. i always try to keep mine interesting and colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling garden and I absolutely love that Valentine dress you found! To answer your question about riding the cable car in SF...no, I didn't, but my daughter and granddaughter did. I have trouble getting on and off and I was afraid I would fall. I enjoyed seeing them do it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! it's beautiful,i really love your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete