"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, December 23, 2017

December scenes



Temperature today around 73!!--very nice walking weather.





I'm always looking to see what's blooming. Today I spotted cyclamens, pansies, camellias, ornamental kale/cabbage, marigolds, roses, snapdragons, and bunches of others I couldn't identify.












bright and pretty wreaths and bows adorn the city


Charleston is all festive and dressed up for the holidays!

4 comments:

  1. What nice weather your lovely city has for strolling the streets enjoying Christmas decor. My husband is watching the Green Bay football game and it is 7 degrees there, can you imagine?

    Merry Christmas to you, Debbi,
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm envious of 73 degree weather and flowers that are alive at this time of year. What a lovely stroll you were able to take. Its really cold here in IL and will be in the low 10's for the next few days. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I would so love it to be 73 here, als it's barely 20 & we have snow. Brrr....loved your warm photos. - Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks just beautiful in Charleston. I love the picture of Mom and Little Miss with the matching outfits.
    Ihope you have a Merry Christmas. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete