"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Citrus Center

On the Florida highways, you see many signs like this one:


I love to stop and visit here--so much to look at!






Pretty seashell ladies, and lots of pretty things to look at!


All kinds of trinkets and souvenirs. 











All kinds of produce, jams and jellies, and candies to choose from.




Oh  I love these little alligators!














I made the picture of the alligator at Weeki Wachee. It was being held by a ranger. I wanted to hold it but they have policies where you can't. 



5 comments:

  1. I’m glad to see Florida has a good citrus crop! Nothing better than Florida Oranges!
    I loved seeing all the colorful pics. But that last one? Really cool but I would NOT want to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many people use beautiful when describing an alligator! heehee! Maybe we'll see one this afternoon when we hike! Love all of your photos my friend. I saw some of the prettiest snowglobes at a wine shop that had seashells inside. And it's time to visit the orange groves for fresh oranges and lemons! Happy weekend! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had any guava jelly in ever so long. Wish you had picked me up a jar!! Just wishing. And, Orange marmalade is my favorite. I can't imagine how extraordinary good it would be with pineapple and cherries mixed in. I made some orange marmalade once when we were living in Florida. It turned out pretty good even if i do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so colorful! Florida oranges are so good!

    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are fabulous! And the oranges! Oh, you are having the best time!

    ReplyDelete