"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Time for the Christmas Parade!

"Follow us!--it's a beautiful day for a parade!"


The annual parade welcomes in the Christmas season here in Charleston. I enjoy it so much!
Sweet little doggie!

Beautiful blooms on Parade day!





making friends






































These children are waiting on...........................

SANTA!!
We have great parades here in Charleston, and I look forward to the Christmas parade all year!

3 comments:

  1. oh debbi, what a beautiful parade, i love parades...charleston sure does do them right!!

    it looks so warm there, everyone in tee shirts and shorts - santa must have been pretty warm in his traditional suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great parade Debbi. We don't have them here in the winter time...tooooo cold. Love all the pictures of individuals and the little kids are all so cute.
    Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like loads of fun -- and especially to watch a Christmas parade when it isn't 17 degrees! (or be on the float!)

    Merriest to you! I'm having a 10th anniversary drawing -- there's a link to the drawing post in any current post but it closes on Christmas. I hope you'll stop by and toss your name in!

    ReplyDelete