"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

SEWE 2016 Dock Diving Dogs!


This dog could NOT WAIT to get started!!






This beautiful Black Lab looks like he was MADE FOR THE WATER, doesn't he? He is so regal....look at that amazing face.

Lots of good splashing going on!! Yes, I got wet too!






This dog hesitated and hesitated.......we clapped and cheered, and clapped and cheered.......and YAY! This contestant did a great jump!



Children lined up and waiting for the next big splash!




Other fun at SEWE included:

CAMEL RIDES:

(check out those long eyelashes!)


Warm fires:


Bluegrass music:

.....and good food!









There was also a big fun slide for the kids.
...and friendly animals to pet:

and lots more to see and do...


At the end of the day, many went home with  new awards and ribbons......
and we all got treated to a beautiful sunset in Charleston!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun time! The dogs looked like they had a blast!

    The food looks good. I would have enjoyed a gyro & some hot boiled peanuts.

    Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't humans lucky that we get to share our world with animals.

    What a fun day you must have had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Labs absolutely love the water, don't they! I guess that's why they make such good duck hunting dogs. Fun photos today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun! love the shots of the dogs...we have an event here once a year that has the jumping dogs! they just love it don't they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I love dogs and would have loved to been there to see them all in their glory. My little girl just plays in the sprinklers. We nick named here "water dog" since she was a pup. But THESE dogs..wow! It all looks like a wonderful time was had by all!
    Mpna

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun!!! but the food at these events is always the best!!! i'll have one bottle of grease with those onion rings and fries!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been a great time! I would have loved to have seen the sogs taking a swim! I have a lab granddog and he jumps in the swimming pool every chance he gets! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia

    ReplyDelete