"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Wildlife Expo SEWE 2015 in Charleston

I have a few  more pictures from our recent Wildlife Expo to share with y'all.
I think they called this regal bird an "Asian Eagle Owl". I was mesmerized by her bright orange eyes and her alert manner! NOTHING got past her "eagle eyes". LOL She had such beautiful and unique feathers too.




This is a juvenile barred owl in flight. I LOVE SEEING THEIR BIG WINGS all spread out!




Camel close up!
There were pony rides



and big bouncy slides


and amazing woodwork to buy.


Some scary indoor exhibits:












Do you think this dog loves his master?


This youngster is taking a good long look at the birds of prey exhibit!
A nice fire pit kept us warm while listening to lively bluegrass music!
I love me some banjo music! My great grandpa played!
Dogs enjoying the outdoor music!

Below, colorful things to buy!




Kids on the jump ride
A tired dog on his way home

still my favorite thing!!............



No comments:

Post a Comment