"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.." S. Brown

Dont you just love spring?










We enjoyed a drive around West Ashley this afternoon and came upon these scenes:





































Seems our lawns here are littered with flower petals instead of snow! 

































Love these pretty pastel blossoms!



















Heres another one:



Love this tropical little cottage!

and this one:

Look at the colorful tree in this yard!




Love fun eclectic decor like these, how about y'all?


1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for spring color! I just love the tulip magnolias in your photos. I love the cottage with the cute fence and archway, too. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete