"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, February 14, 2021

a Sunday Valentine

Today it was wet, rainy, misty, and cold,-- we went walking anyway!
carrying a big bouquet of balloons can make you feel like a child again!
To me Valentines day has never been strictly a day for sweethearts, but also to celebrate the love of best friends, family, our children, grandchildren, even our pets. I think it's a great occasion to just remember all our loved ones and let them know it.



Many things in the stores to choose from:
balloons and pots of flowers

 





cute stuffed animals and red strawberries



and lots and lots of candy!









the pink flowers on my dress! LOL







some people have valentine wreaths on their doors, and lights in their windows




Enjoy this day of love!



6 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely!!! Love your beautiful cape and dress and those balloons are wonderful! I bet you made everyone smile when they saw you walking down the street...happy smiles of love. And Tracie and Tansi both look so sweet and pretty in their Valentine pictures!! Lily Grace and I send our love to both of them and to YOU especially today!! We hope you will have a wonderful Valentine's Day all day long!!! And thank you again for your very special friendship!! Oh, I LOVED those chandeliers!!! Wow!!! I wish I could find a mini one to hang in Pamela's Victorian Cottage! Wouldn't that be something? God bless you dear friend!! Love, Pam and Lily Grace xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red cape and the walk around town with you. Happy Valentine's Day, Deb. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great in your outfit with the black hat and the balloons..made my day. Happy Valentine's day to you and love the strawberries in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is such a fun holiday, no pressure, just love!!! such a pretty red cape you are wearing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Valentine's day as very special! I love all the pretties you shared with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did enjoy it, although we did so indoors. I can't believe you walked in that nasty weather, Debbi! You look great and I love your balloon bouquet. I love that blue-painted window too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete