"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, April 6, 2020

Horse Barn


(The carriage/wagon tours have all been cancelled til further notice and the horses have been safely transported to big farms with plenty of room to run and enjoy.)

Long before the virus.......
We took little granddaughter to visit the horse barn here downtown. Here's our adventure:

meeting the "horse on the wall" mural

Meeting a hitching post:
When you're this little......this is a huge adventure!







Some of Charleston's best horses!

(and yes, I am still collecting "plastic horses", LOL. I think "Tawny" was one of my first.
Here's pictures of some others:
Love their fancy little feet! LOL



....and here I am with one of my big ones! LOL I think I originally posted this one back in the early spring 


Speaking of horses....do any of you watch "Heartland"? I love the show, and am impatiently waiting for Netflix to get a new season! Seems like we've been waiting for a long time...Amy and Ty had just had a baby in the last season.



Same with "Call the Midwife" and "When calls the Heart"....waited a LONG time for a new Season, then they just put up two episodes for "Midwife" and nothing else.
Do any of you know when any of these might start back up again?
We loved "The Crown" too, looking forward to seeing that one start back up.
I still miss "Downton" now that we finished it!
What shows do you like?

2 comments:

  1. I love Call The Midwife. They are wonderful stories and I have been watching it from the beginning and yesterday was the second episode of this season. I usually end up crying at the end of each show. I read somewhere that they had to stop production because of the virus (as with many programs).

    My trips to Charleston we’re always lovely and every time we were there we took a horse/mule trip around the city. It was always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mural is GORGEOUS!!! i have not watched heartland or call the midwife...and i did not get bitten by the downton abbey bug. we have been watching movies, no series...we tried a few but they did not catch on, maybe i will try one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete