"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Palm Sunday


blooming in our garden...........

Saint Michael's

....and over at the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist

I love seeing everybody's spring outfits! Love that lady's floral kimono up there!!



stylish lady

yellow blossoms tumbling down!



I love this ancient old alley, it's one of my favorite places to walk! It's shady in here, and always cooler on a hot summer day.


As you walk along, you can't help but wonder who else walked these bricks, 100, even 200 or more years ago! Who were they and  where were they heading?

the old bricks

....and bricks in the walls







Spring greenery spilling over the top of the tall wall

today's arm candy! LOL

getting her best shot at the beautiful flowers!





....and later on, for dessert.....
Does anyone else enjoy these little Pepperidge Farm cakes!!? They are so good! I love to eat them COLD, right out of the icebox.


Thanks for dropping in today and sure hope you enjoyed our spring alley stroll!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi, Loved seeing all the great things there. The spring fashions too. I love the bricked alley ways.I may have to check that cake out. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really enjoyable palm sunday debbie, you look beautiful!!

    i have not had one of those pepperidge farm cakes in forever, i'll bet it was delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a very blessed Easter, Debbi! What are those yellow flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely (as usual) in your spring finery, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a beautiful day for Palm Sunday. I hope the rest of your holy week is lovely.

    ReplyDelete