"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Berries




Every year, when I see the scarlet berries making their appearance, I know that Christmas is on the way. I love to make pictures of them! I call them Christmas berries, although I know that is not the "correct" name. LOL
Not sure if this is pyracantha (scarlet firethorn) or holly berries? Anyone know for sure?
Have you mailed your Christmas cards?
LOVE this beautiful mailbox!





Some of my favorite Christmas music! I love their version of "sleigh ride" on the Christmas album above.
anyone remember "mallo cups"? I just love them and they are so hard to find nowadays.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of the berries and colors we see in nature. I need to do another post on that! heehee! LOVE that shell covered mailbox...it's gorgeous! And we are loaded with sweet treats this year from neighbors and friends. My hubby has to eat them all...poor thing! Did anyone bring me an orange or apple? NO...oh skip this comment. I'm whining now! hahahaha! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those berries are so beautiful! What a fun post this year with all kinds of fun things! Merriest toyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure they are pyracantha and I never thought of them as Christmas berries because here in my area the are pretty much year round. Not sure of that shell mail box.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbi! Love your snaps - those berries and the sea shell mailbox is amazing! I want to wish you a very blessed Christmas.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete