"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Wreath Contest!

It's time for the 2018 Debbi's Front Porch Wreath Contest!

We walked about town tonight viewing wreaths. If you are local and you want your own wreath entered, or your neighbors have a pretty wreath you'd like to see entered, just comment or email me! Deadline to enter is December 23.
Here is last year's winner:





****************************************
so..............today I put on my Christmas watch


and my new red sparkly earrings. Aren't these so pretty?--My Mom gave me these this Fall!
I got all dressed in red and green and tried to look festive! LOL
and I set out to view wreaths!
where will the winner this year be found?




Really pretty.....definetly a contender!




Double wreaths may be entered as well


the neighborhood was so peaceful and quiet. We listened to the birds and the bugs. It's so nice and warm out, perfect for a winter walk


Big wreath up there!


I  love catching glimpses of  trees all bright and pretty!


Here's another pretty one!




We stopped to listen to this fountain


We've had so much RAIN HERE, everything is still wet and there were lots of puddles








As we were finishing up our walk, this kitty looked up at us to say "good night".

3 comments:

  1. Oh I have to pick the big wreath up there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm kinda loving the Wreath contest! My favorite is the one with the pine cones and garland to match. I can only imagine the wonderful fresh scent of pine those wreaths have. Last years was pretty. Speaking of pretty, you sure are looking mighty fine in your Christmas colors with a festive watch to boot! Thanks for the walk about, it's always enjoyable going on walks with you!
    Hugs!!
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the double wreaths...greenery with big red bows! Those are my favorite! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete