"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Ellie and the horse


I started collecting my "plastic horses" about a year or so ago. Not sure why I like them so much, but I do! I mean---just look at their sweet little faces!


So I took this one out to make some pictures of her in the Horse Lot. Doesn't she look cute standing there in the middle of the big green meadow by herself?

Here come some dogs!---this is a popular place for people to bring their dogs to let them run and play

Ellie comes over to see who the "newcomer" is:

VERY CURIOUS--she comes closer......she doesn't understand why the little black and white dog stands SO STILL..........
Ellie jump-plays at the newcomer, trying to get her to run and play with her. By now I was laughing and enjoying this so much, LOL---and then she runs around behind her...
......and can you believe she went up and sniffed her in the way that dogs do, you know, to introduce themselves and make friends. Sweet Ellie tried just about everything she knew to make friends with the little black and white "doggie", I'm pretty sure she thought it was some kind of a dog--it was on the ground and had four legs and all.
It was so CUTE, it really was!





Hope y'all are having a real nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You're confusing those dogs! heehee! How funny. And yes, the horses have such sweet faces. I didn't keep much from my mother in law's house but I did keep a small horse candle. It is so pretty! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi- That is so funny. Now your poor pup will be forever confused about plastic horses and dogs. I think that it is fun that you collect something you love. Why Not? I hope you have a wonderful Sunday night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete