"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Garden and street Scenes





oldest home in the neighborhood (maybe in the city--not sure)



We have not stayed here, but it sure looks nice!



Glimpses of pretty blue and white things in windows.......







Let's go walk by the old Aiken house, it's interesting! It was built in 1820.












Other neighborhood sights:


pretty things in courtyards


SO worth it!--it really works!




Isn't it gorgeous?








Glad you came along with us today!

7 comments:

  1. Oh so many pictures! Love the black shutters with the black rocking chair on the one porch and the pillars and red door of another porch and the underneath of the other house is amazing and the fuchsia colored flowers with the pretty inside is beautiful, have never seen anything like them. Love the dog training picture...very intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my walks with you! Funny, I don’t seem to get the full benefits from walking the same way you do! How far do you go in terms of miles walked?
    Great photos! I feel like I’ve been right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in such a wonderful area - I'd be walking and snapping photos too, just like you! Those gardens!!! Drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi, I love seeing all the old homes . All the flowers are beautiful too. Love walking with you thru your lovely city. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you live in such a beautiful place. it's wonderful to appreciate the history and beauty of the area in which you live!!

    did you think of me when you put on that pretty purple shirt??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olden homes and beautiful flower gardens...I LOVE your choice of subjects for your photos...
    like the old fences and such....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun walk with such pretty houses and gardens! We take the same kinds of photos! It would be fun to walk in person!

    ReplyDelete