"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Charleston Number One!

Congratulations Holy City--Conde Nast voted us the number ONE destination city!
Not in South Carolina, not in the region, not in the United States----but number one in the world!




































White Point Gardens






























































































(above--I think this one is over by Colonial Lake, isn't it?)

























one of my favorite Charleston doorways! Love their coleus!



(above, a fragrant moonflower opens up to the balmy night sky near the Battery

The temps have now dropped down to the 80s here, we are all enjoying the nice cooler weather. It is perfect beach weather! Not so humid either.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so beautiful. I have been looking at Charleston real estate because it costs so much to live up here in Jersey. Apparently, it's also no where near as beautiful. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete