"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tropical Citrus and Winter White!

Check out these scrumptious gowns in the window of the "Foxy Lady" shop in Myrtle Beach! I am just loving these frothy confections in sherbert like colors!
Maybe Prom season is coming soon?
Just makes you want to dance the night away....

Citrus-y colors!

And in the glamourous shop next door:

I think the name of the shop above is "The Little White Dress"

(below)--love the sparkling wintry white branches!

Glistening and icy effect


Check out this sparkly chandelier!











1 comment:

  1. The dresses at the top are so reminiscent of the dresses I wore to proms in the 60's! It all comes back sooner or later! I think if I had kept them they would be rotten now! haha!

    Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete