"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, September 18, 2020

Boat on the pond

Some nights we wait till the sun sets to venture out for a walk. 







Let's go walk around the pond!



Belvedere house-you are looking pretty on this summer night! (technically...it's still summer, right?!)



We spotted something REALLY BRIGHT over on the water on the pond!
 It was this!

Some boys were out playing with their remote control boat. I thought it was pretty neat looking!













view walking around the pond

Beads tonight: big blue beads! Fairy Granddaughter calls these "ma-maw's blue PEARLS". LOL! I also had on a chunky necklace with big blue beads on it. I remember buying it at a Goodwill store about 20 years ago.

Here's hoping all your walks this week, or drives, or ANYTHING y'all have done, have been great! The past two days here we've had alot of rain and our downtown streets have flooded.

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully it is not as hot and maybe the skitters are better? That remote boat was cute and I bet it is fun running it around. Belvedere is such a beautiful place and especially all lit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I love going for walks in your city with you. I am so glad you are safe. Some of those Sally aftermath things are so sad. Love the boat on the pond. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I will admit it....I love playing with remote control cars and I can say I would probably love a boat also. I was even thinking maybe Lily would like a remote car!! lol....I love beads. I love jewelry. I head right to the jewelry section when I go in a store. I don't need any but if I see something I want, I will get it...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a lovely evening for a walk and you look very pretty, Debbie. Wait, what is that I spy, WHITE SHOES after Labor Day. You are such a rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a beautiful walk with you tonight! My favorite was the pic of YOU and I LOVE your sandals!!
    Tonight we are back at the ranch in the country! A watermelon cut fresh from the vine, a campfire and a soup and salad supper with wine before bed.....that's our Friday From Texas!
    Goodnight, sweet friend....sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite! I heard that saying so often when I was a child! I've never seen a bedbug! Have you??

    ReplyDelete