"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, March 20, 2020

Fruits, Berries, and Flowers

"May our HOPE be all that is contagious"...Charleston Pastor today

Fruit is hanging heavy all the city!















Just one of these, please, for my glass of sweet tea!--it's up in the 80s here today!








Has anyone been to see this movie yet? I am wanting  see it. Theaters are now closed, so maybe later we can rent it.
We've been busy with movies this past week:
I love Judy Garland, so love any movie she's in. I also love to watch Fred Astaire dance, so fun!







All of these movies were great, I loved them all. Any good Netflix recommendations y'all know of?

Hope everybody is staying healthy and taking care!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you guys are in the 80's thats the perfect temperature for our area. We are climbing into the mid 60's so lovely as is the fruit in your pictures. Love the lemon tree. My sister saw the Call of the Wild and absolutely loved it. We'll see it eventually some how maybe like you when it comes out. She just gave it a great review and I did see the previews. Those old movies are such classics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine message and beautiful images. Keep well, my friend. (Love the movies!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring colors and spring growth doesn't care about the COVID-19 virus.... In fact, spring is here/or coming --and we need to just relax and enjoy the beauty all around us...

    I'd love to see "Call of the Wild" --but like you, I'll probably wait and download it when it becomes available...

    Hope you and your family are all doing good.

    Stay HEALTHY and SAFE.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete