"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, March 30, 2020

Window Shopping back in the winter

Back in December, we were dressed up for a holiday event, and afterwards we went for a walk about, enjoying the street scenes during the Christmas season, and looking in all the shop windows.
I never got the pictures posted, so will do so today. Bittersweet to look back at a very recent time when things were "normal" and our cities bustled with merriment and activity and folks bustling to and fro......



Got out my blue velvet dress-up gloves, and my little old clutch pocketbook---I've had this for over twenty years! I decorated it with beads and rhinestones and embroidery snowmen so long ago. It has yellowed with age some...and that just makes it all the more precious to me.


A great place to Meet up! LOL

So........let's meet here, and we'll go enjoy the festive sights together! We have ducked into this little area more than ONCE....DURING A RAIN DOWN-POUR. ha ha LOL!















I always like to admire the pretty dolls in the doll store!


Love that little Christmas tree up there in that upstairs apartment!





Love the fruit fan here!!



a fun and interesting book in a shop window

......and a beautiful glowing wreath, all lit up with rainbow colors.
How quickly our whole world can change......

Be careful  and stay safe, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Now don't you look so lovely, just like that pretty princess Elsie doll in the window. What a festive walk, Christmas time is always so beautiful with houses decorated. Cute street sign, and its a great place to meet up haha. Now I'm a fan of fruit so I'm loving that fruit fan.
    Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful debbi, i really love your outfit!!! it is fun to look back, i like so many thing about your lovely post!! the book is beautiful!!!

    fun to look back on christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had these to share and everything looked so festive, including you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things will be normal again. Meanwhile, it's fun to look back at things we enjoyed. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing us around! Love that fruit fan!

    ReplyDelete