"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, June 10, 2019

Sunday Best

After church today we went for a walk.  Grab your pocketbook and come join us!

I love this black ornamental fence and I love this lawn!

We are locked out.....but it's okay to peek in, okay?


Here's a better view....and I'm pretty sure there is a sundial in there!



I can almost see it...........
Yes, there it is!

(I read that sundials were developed by the ancient Greeks. They were introduced there by Anaximander of Miletus, about 560 BCE.)



This is one of the gates...........
...........and here's the other one.

These little creatures are so fun to watch scampering around!


beautiful green ferns spilling over the stone wall




I'm so glad you came by today and I hope you enjoyed our short little walk and viewing this pretty pretty lawn....It's one of my absolute favorites here in Charleston!
We surely didn't stay out very long today, it was hot and so humid. We have had thunderstorms every single night here since Friday and today we had a late afternoon one as well. The grass and flowers are loving all the rain!
I have a nice big stack of magazines to read...can't wait to dig in!

How was your Sunday?

4 comments:

  1. Everything is so green and lush, and to peek through that beautiful gate, amazing! I remember that lovely purse from years ago, well something like that, you look lovely as always, you certainly have fun with your wardrobe, so many lovely vintage pieces ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I loved seeing the garden. Hope you are doing well. You look cute out walking. Blessings for a great new week, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garden! I wonder what goes on behind the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place, love looking through the fence but wouldn't like the heat and humidity:)

    ReplyDelete