"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Skinny Alley

A chilly evening walk this winter found us admiring pretty art in windows:



Enjoying the pretty flowers:

And walking through a VERY very skinny walkway!
 I think this pretty reindeer was in a shop window!

See the tiny six or eight inch gardens on both sides of me? With only inches of dirt in many city places in Charleston---people still plant flowers.
We saw a pretty fountain!

A neat arch, and some pretty decorations!

This beautiful white dog was guarding his gate.









It's almost time for the weekend! Does anyone have any fun plans?

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos of your nocturnal walk. Love your outfit and you look lovely in it.

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I see that The Today Show is in Charleston for the Food and Wine Festival. Are you there?

      Delete
  4. Always love to go for walks with you and don't you look cute in your hat. What a sweet dog, don't you just want to hug his neck. I do indeed like that reindeer display:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. charleston walks are truly the best!! those little gardens are amazing, i guess that is how they get that ivy growing up the side of the buildings!!

    pretty images today, i am so ready to see flowers in my area. we are going to the philadelphus flower show today, i'm pretty darn excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What tiny hall ways...and so pretty.
    I always love seeing what you are wearing...you always look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are some skinny little gardens!! I love cyclamen, that's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always find such interesting places to photograph on your walks Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a really cool place to visit while out walking. Love the cat painting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL-That really is a skinny little walkway, Debbi! WOW! I love that you have so many interesting things to share with us here. Happy walkabout! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete