"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, July 7, 2018

It was the 4th of July







I peeled and cooked ten pounds of "taters" and made this big bowl of "tater" salad. That's parsley, pepper and paprika sprinkled on top.




Mr. Front Porch smoked meat for 8 or 9 hours to make these tasty pulled pork sandwiches. We topped them with cole slaw. 


And we had this delicious vanilla pound cake for dessert
"'Smoke on the water, fire in the sky...." sang by Deep Purple-1972

my flower crown

Don't know why I love these so much, but I do!! Fun to wear!













We watched the fireworks show over Charleston Harbor. Very very pretty! Love to see them sparkle over the water.
Thank y'all for stopping by--I'm always glad to hear from you! I hope you had a nice holiday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my what great pictures of the fireworks and all the decorations and dinner sounded great. Happy fourth to you and yours....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love good potato salad better than about anything.. and I am picky about it. It has to be good. really good and girl, yours looks just right. Did you eat all of it? I thought maybe you might have some leftovers ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best 4th of July pics! That potato salad looks amazing! 10 pounds of potaoes! I’m thinking you must have had a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun this all looks...I'd like a slice of that Pound cake for my bedtime snack...and you look adorable in your july4th clothes...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got some great pictures of the fireworks and what a cute 4th of july outfit, you wear it well!!

    your potato salad looks so yummy, i have been making it too and i have lost my "touch" with making it good!!!

    ReplyDelete