"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Pretty in Pink"

I don't think many of us think of pink when we think of holiday colors, do we? Most think of the traditional red/green combination. Maybe red and lime green to jazz it up. Silver and Gold. Silver and Red. Red and white. 
But the sweet little lollipops over at the Palmer House sure make this a gingerbread-sweet and festive holiday scene, don't you agree?


I always love to walk by the Palmer house and on summer evenings watch the bridal parties. I also love the new pink paint job, a different shade of pink from the previous. I just love the new one better! Cotton candy confection.
 they have also decked the halls (well, the gates) with big pink bows.



The house was built in 1848 by John Ravenel.
If you lived here, you had an awesome view of Fort Sumter and amazing hot summer breezes off the harbor. The piazzas are outstanding. And it's all steps away from lovely Whitepoint Gardens.
Rooms are available and I see weddings here often.
The number is (843) 853-1574.

1 comment:

  1. HOW sweet. They call that "peachy pink"... I see it discribed that way in some of the things on Etsy that I've looked at. Usually roses. Interesting. My living room has pinks and deep rose reds.

    ReplyDelete