"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Little Lost Lanes

While out on our evening walk one night this spring, we came across this little lane that we had previously never been on nor noticed. It had so many charming and interesting things to see!
Look at this old abandoned house with it's little Juliet balcony!
 I love stumbling onto unique and forgotten sights such as this!
Across from the old house the owners of this one have renovated and restored and theirs looks like this:

What a unique and amazing little alleyway!




Always something interesting to see in Charleston!

3 comments:

  1. Charming little homes. Wouldn't you love to take a peek inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbi! Oh what beautifully quaint houses. I have never been to Charleston but my niece lives there....would love to go sometime. My oldest brother has been in SC since before I was born...was in air force at Shaw AFB. He married and has raised his family there in Sumter and one of his daughters is the niece I mentioned. Maybe one day I will get there! Thank you for being my newest follower! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could live happily ever after in one of those alleyway houses! Such charm and character! BTW, I might have accidentally deleted one of your comments while deleting a spam comment just a few minutes ago. If so, I'm so sorry!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete