"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Little green tea pot

Look what I found at the thrift store back in August:


I just LOVE IT!!












I love the color and I love the gold trim. The cast of this green lamp post kind of went with it! LOL
Hope y'all are doing great. We are having a COLD SNAP here in Charleston and it was down to FREEZING last night. We ARE SO SO COLD! HA HA lol We are not used to this. Had to go find my winter coat in the closet. ha ha

6 comments:

  1. Brr Debbi, I do not like this super cold stuff. Have to wear so many layers. LOL. I like the teapot. Funny, I have some teapots and have never had tea from any of them. LOL. You know I am one of those tea bag types. LOL. Blessings, stay warm, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold here, too! We are in the country and Monday night we broke a 108 year record with 21 degrees! Summer was sleeping snug as a bug in her van through that cold night under a heated blanket! Last night was not as cold and tonight will be above freezing. It's been an adventure! Stay warm and we need to see a pic of your winter coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Little Pot - Great First Shot - Stay Warm

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. That teapot is absolutely adorable! I love the green and gold too. We are having a cold snap down here in Florida also. Such a nice break from heat and humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, that is cold for you guys!! it has been in the teens when we wake up most mornings here, it has been warming up to somewhere in the 30's, cold for us too!! the teapot is beautiful, a real treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. replica Soccer Jerseys, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica afc bournemouth Jerseys, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete