"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, January 17, 2019

The Neon of Myrtle Beach



On the way home from our "back roads" drive day---
We took a quick drive through  Myrtle Beach. Fun to see all the bright sparkling neon. See some of the balconies?--decorated for the Holidays. Just a few year round residents, or people in town for the holidays.
The hotels and restaurants are pretty empty this time of year.



Tansy enjoying her cruise down Ocean Blvd.! Ocean Blvd. is nearly empty during the winter months.


Pretty purples and cheery red and greens!


Supper at one of our favorite restaurants. We always eat here when we are in the area.


It's just a FUN PLACE! and the food is great!



I've always enjoyed looking at the license plates they have nailed up on the walls, fun! Fun to search for your home state, the state where you  live, your favorite state, or just a very neat one...and a far away place.

Our table. Out the windows, the beautiful Atlantic ocean. Hard to see in the dark, but that was okay!
They bring peanuts to snack on




AMAZING STUFFED MUSHROOMS!



I had grouper and onion rings! Mr. Front Porch had a big cheeseburger!








Always fun to go for a  drive through Myrtle Beach! By now, were were ready to come home to Charleston!

3 comments:

  1. There you are!! Having a ball on your road trip! Love the bright lights! And that food! Those ONION RINGS!!! So wish Louis Dean and I could have met you there! That would have been so much fun! So you are home by now and so are we. Talk about pretty lights! The house is still dressed in her Christmas finery and I am about to bake a cake. We are back i the real world for the weekend! Hope all is well with you....love and prayers from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my part of Myrtle, I think. The older part of Ocean Blvd. I think that's even the River City we ate at, although they may have more than one. Brings back some good memories, except when we were there it was summer so we never saw the beautiful lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fun drive...funny to see all the christmas lights still up, but they are so pretty. that restaurant looks awesome and fun. i don't like stuffy restaurants where i feel like i don't fit in. and i love when they start you off with peanuts, that's my kind of restaurant!!! your food looks so good...very healthy, hehehehe, my kinda' food too!!!

    take care debbi

    ReplyDelete