"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Let's go to the Movies!



We took our daughter and little granddaughter to the movies this past week. We hadn't been in a long while and enjoyed it so much! We took her to see the new Peter Rabbit movie. It was hilarious and adorable! The talking rabbits look so real.






I was excited to see they had an Icee machine, I do love my icees! My favorite is the Coke one! In some places they are called "Slush Puppies" too. Almost the same drink I think.










Movie "fashion"--loose and comfortable denim dress- CHECK. Plain long sleeve black t-shirt to keep my arms warm-CHECK.  Soft black leggings to keep my legs warm-CHECK. Comfortable walking shoes- CHECK. 


Granddaughter "fashion"--- happy colors and a dress that "spins"! LOL














Seats at the movies certainly have changed! These are full fledged soft comfy recliners. They recline all the way. We all put our feet up and relaxed!

I loved the happy music by Abba, the beautiful scenery in Greece, Meryl Streep and Amanda Seyfried! I love goofy, happy, song filled musicals

What's the best movie you've seen lately?

7 comments:

  1. Debbi, You know I love that spinning skirt....what a little cutie pie. I like your comfort attire also. I would pack that purse with my own treats...geezoo, those prices for snacks !! I love to smell the popcorn . I have not been to the movie house for years now. My daughter and I would go when she had break from school. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love a good movie! Alas, my movie buddy Ruth Ann is spending most of her time st their farm now that her husband has retired. I’m s our far behind in the ones I’ve wanted to see that I’ve given up! Remember when they would should a not too old movie on TV? Usually on a Sunday night.....I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby took the girls to see that movie and they all loved it. Hubby goes often- I seldom go. Love that you could go with family. Hope you have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do want to see this sweet little movie...
    Daughter, 2 grandgirls and I went to see a showing of GONE WITH THE WIND at our local amazing Alamo Movies where we ate pizza, milk shakes, popcorn and had the BEST tine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun! I loved all the pics. And I look forward to the day when I can do this with our baby grand(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this reminds me of our recent trip to the movies, to see forever my girl. that was very good.
    beauty and the beast was my more recent favorite!!!

    things sure have changed and gotten better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you've made me want to go to the movies. What fun and Peter Rabbit sounds so cute.

    ReplyDelete