"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Merry St. Patricks Day!

 Merry St. Patricks Day, Y'all!





and welcome, Daylight Savings Time! Finally!

What time is it, Tansy?

Time for longer days!









We have some of those good sugar cookies!
I photographed this house in Charleston a couple of years ago. Fun!




St. Patricks day arm candy


I gave this handkerchief to Fairy Granddaughter

Fairy Granddaughter told me when the yellow dandelions come up, then Spring is officially here!

All the trees are flowering and budding!
Anyone know what kind of tree this is?

The Carolina Jessamine is still blooming


Fields are sure getting green again. These horses look happy
our petunias are blooming again

Does anyone know what this tree is?

Wishing y'all a nice healthy happy peaceful week coming up and thanks for stopping in to see me!

4 comments:

  1. Loving all your greens! Happy St. Patrick's Day! May it be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thrilled to see a new post from you today!! i do not have a lick of irish in me but the husband does!! those cookies look amazing, as do all of those decorations!! i can not help you identify the tree, but i took a picture, with my phone and it identifies them as "fire in the swamp"...."red maple" google that to see if there is more information!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many happy pictures! This was definitely a GREEn post! So many pretty shades of green with other springy colors scattered about. Love seeing Tansy and the girls' cute leggins and St. Patrick's Day outfits! I don't know what the different flowers are you asked about, but they are all pretty. I am still playing catch up with reading posts, so sorry this is a little late. Things have been kind of "crazy" here, as you know! But I think we are finally getting back to some kind of normal. So happy to see a post from you! Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week. Happy Spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What charming Irish pretties you've shown here, Debbi! Those little striped and polka dot green leggings make me wish for some for myself. Not so much Daylight Savings Time. But thankfully I can now pretty much ignore it and just slip into it gradually, unlike years before I retired. Oh, must mention the green unicorns! I love them!

    ReplyDelete